Welcome back to UNC Charlotte, 49er!
We hope you are excited about finishing your journey at UNC Charlotte! The 49er Finish Program is committed to supporting you in reaching your academic and career goals. This guide includes pertinent information to assist you in re-enrolling at UNC Charlotte.
Steps to Re-Enroll at UNC Charlotte:
- Contact the 49er Finish Coordinator
- I can assist you in getting reconnected with your major department for advising and registration, general education requirements, and university policies.
- To set up an advising appointment, please contact me at 704-687-5109 or email@example.com.
- Activate your NinerNet Account & access My UNC Charlotte.
- Schedule an advising appointment with your major department.
- Register for courses.
- Complete all financial aid requirements outlined in My UNC Charlotte.
- If you have applied for financial aid, please be sure to check your award status in My UNC Charlotte.
- For more information about applying, deadlines, and receiving your aid, visit finaid.uncc.edu.
- Waive or enroll in UNC Charlotte’s health insurance.
- All students are required to show proof of health insurance or pay the fee for semester coverage through the University.
- To waive or enroll, visit studenthealth.uncc.edu/insurance.
- Purchase a parking permit.
- Parking permits can be ordered online at pats.uncc.edu.
- Permits ordered in advance are available for express pickup. Enforcement of permit begins on the first day of class.
- Apply for scholarships.
- Join the Adult Student Discussion Board
- Take part in the Adult Student discussion board in Canvas!
- Post your questions and get answers from other adult students on campus.
- Consider registering for the Adult Student Orientation Webinar
- Sign up to attend the Adult Student Orientation Webinar
- Learn about scholarships, student success strategies, resources designed specifically for adult and nontraditional students, and get your questions answered!
CAMPUS RESOURCES & EVENTS
- View Adult Student events and workshops through OASES.
- Take advantage of campus resources such as free tutoring, personal academic consultations, resume and cover letter writing, writing resources center, and much more!
- View Career Resources to ensure you are getting the most out of your educational experience and making yourself competitive for future endeavors.
- Ask your advisor about applying for graduation. To earn your diploma, you must apply for graduation in the first few weeks of the semester you intend to graduate.
- Review the commencement ceremony web page to get your questions answered.
- Share your story as a 49er Finish graduate to help motivate and inspire others to complete their degrees!