Welcome back to UNC Charlotte, 49er! Let us know how we can help you finish your degree.
- View the 49er Finish Checklist to help you re-enroll and register for courses.
- Complete and return any forms required to finish your degree such as an Academic Petition or Transient Study Form as designated by your advisor.
- If a class you need for graduation is closed, please contact us. We will do our best to help you get into the courses you need.
FINANCE YOUR EDUCATION
- Review the Osher Reentry Scholarship, Carol A. Douglas Reentry Scholarship, and OASES Scholarship to see if you qualify to apply. Over $100,000 was awarded last year to adult and non-traditional students through the Office of Adult Students & Evening Services. Awards range from $500-$3,000 for the academic year.
- Apply for UNC Charlotte Scholarships through the new NinerScholars Portal. Build your scholarship profile to be matched with scholarships that you may be eligible for. You can apply for all scholarships that you qualify for with one application. Over 500 scholarships availabile.
CAMPUS RESOURCES & EVENTS
- If you are returning after several years, consider attending Adult Student Orientation to learn more about resources and support services available to you as an adult or non-traditional student.
- Register to participate in the Peer to Peer Mentoring Program to get connected with an experienced adult student to help ease the transition back to UNC Charlotte.
- Attend the Welcome Back Event the first week of class to connect to other 49er Finish students, receive your 49er Finish giftbag, and get your questions answered while enjoying refreshments. View other events and workshops through OASES.
- Take advantage of campus resources such as free tutoring, personal academic consultations, resume and cover letter writing, writing resources center, and much more!
- View Career Resources through OASES to ensure you are getting the most out of your educational experience and making yourself competitive for future endeavors.
- Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn to learn about upcoming events, to stay motivated, and to connnect with students, faculty, and staff on campus!
- Ask your advisor about applying for graduation. You must apply for graduation to earn your diploma in the first few weeks of the semester you intend to graduate.
- Review the FAQ page for commencement to get your questions answered.
- Share your story as a 49er Finish graduate to help motivate and inspire others to complete their degrees!